Welcome to the newly updated Bologna Children’s Book Fair Global Rights Exchange
Continuing with the success of the first edition of the BCBF Global Rights Exchange which is dedicated exclusively to the international rights, distribution and licensing of content, BCBF will continue the GRE for 2021 with a number of improvements and enhancements to the platform, effective November 3, 2020. Some of these new features include:
- Improved search features that specifically target the children’s book market and allow users to find content by subject, topic, age level and more
- An easy to use automated process to upload titles, covers and pdf files either individually or in bulk.
- Identify titles to highlight on the publisher profile
- Ability to create custom digital catalogs showcasing titles of interest by genre, bestsellers, age level, etc.
- Improved messaging system to connect with buyers and sellers.
- An improved and easy to use dashboard to manage all your titles, meetings and messages.
If you are already a 2020 registered Publisher, Agent or Trade Visitor on the GRE, you can enjoy these enhancements free of charge until December 31 2020.
As we begin preparations for the 2021 Fair, look for future announcements and improved ways to continue the business of rights and licensing on the GRE.