Welcome to the Bologna Children’s Book Fair Global Rights Exchange
The Bologna Children’s Book Fair is pleased to introduce to its Publisher and Literary Agent Exhibitors and Visitors the brand new BCBF Global Rights Exchange (GRE), which will go live online beginning on May 4, 2020.
Powered by the international rights platform PubMatch, based in the U.S. and dedicated exclusively to the international rights, distribution and licensing of content, BCBF Global Rights Exchange is reserved to BCBF 2020 exhibitors and welcomes as clients also the publishers and agents who bought the entry ticket as visitors for BCBF 2019 and BCBF 2020.
This service, aimed at creating the same business environment as in Bologna, will be working until the end of the year and is offered by BolognaFiere free of charge.
Please follow the instructions below to access the Global Rights Exchange to activate Exhibitor and Visitor profiles.
- Click on Global Rights Exchange to activate your company profile.
- Include your usual BCBF USR login code and check the BCBF and Pubmatch Privacy Terms & Conditions to complete your company profile.
- Once you are in your company dashboard, you can add staff members, add, edit or delete titles, and schedule Zoom or GoToMeetings. GRE how-to videos are included in your dashboard
- Click on Global Rights Exchange to activate your personal profile.
- Include the BCBF USR login code you have received via email and check the BCBF and Pubmatch Privacy Terms & Conditions to complete your company profile.
- Once you are in your personal dashboard you can view all exhibitors and their titles and request and schedule Zoom or GotoMeetings. GRE how-to videos are included in your dashboard.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.