Literary agents play a fundamental role in the publishing world. Starting this year, the Literary Agents Centre will become a unique Rights Centre for BCBF and BBPLUS attendees. The Rights Centre will be open not only to Agents and to Literary Agencies as usual but also to exhibiting publishers across BCBF and BBPlus. Exhibiting publishers can buy tables in the Rights Centre giving their Rights Professionals dedicated meeting space alongside their peers.
Register with the Literary Agents Centre for automatic inclusion in the Children’s Book Fair Exhibitors Catalogue, as well as the following on-site services:
- Reception and registration office for agents;
- Management and co-ordination of appointments;
- Negotiating areas and spaces for confidential meetings;
- Cloakroom, lockers, bar and private washrooms and toilets.
- Table €690.00
- Office €927.00
- CO-MEMBER (only in addition to one office or one table) €465.00
For more information please contact Sheerin Aswat, Head of Sales, on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options available to you.